Our mission as a Catholic School is to develop, encourage, and support the spiritual, intellectual, aesthetic, emotional, social and physical growth of each member of our school community.
This mission is realized through educators who will nurture in the students:
- Christian attitudes and virtues
- Academic skills necessary for contemporary society
- The ability to adapt to change
- An openness to progressive techniques
- The development of inquiring minds and critical thinking skills
- A reverence for themselves as well as for all peoples.